Sunday 17 November 2013

I am running the London Marathon and Reading Half Marathon 2014 for Oxfam.

I am running the 2014 London Marathon and Reading Half Marathon to raise at least £2000 for Oxfam. I had the privilege to visit the Oxfam GB headquarters on Saturday 16th November to see first hand what great work Oxfam are doing to assist countries striken by disaster like the Philippines and to provide relief and help build communities throughout the world. Oxfam is one of the world's oldest charities and it prides itself not on concentrating on shock photography or images of helpless, vulnerable people but how successful Oxfam has been in working with communities to help themselves and build sustainable economies.

I am proud to be running for Oxfam at this difficult time for the Philippines pleasedonate to my Justgiving page;
justgiving.com/John-Ennis4?...

No comments:

Post a Comment