Monday 2 June 2014

Thanks for voting Labour in Southcote


It is great to be able to get back to finding time to be able to write a blog and the first thing I need to do is to thank residents in Southcote for voting me back as a Southcote councillor for four more years. My aim as part of the Southcote Labour Team of Pete Ruhemann and Debs Edwards is to stand up for Southcote and represent all Southcote residents, no matter who they voted for all year round and not just at election time.

It is a privilege and an honour to represent the people of Southcote and it is my intention to remember who I am accountable to when I go about my daily council business.

The full result was.

Madeliene Adams, Lib Dem 110;
Doug Creswell, Green Party 213;
John Ennis, Labour Party 1,286
Ellis Wiggins, Conservative 626.


No comments:

Post a Comment